Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Morning, good morning

This week has been just beautiful. Everyday when I wake up the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. So much better than the 2 weeks of straight rain we had.
When Brandon and I went on the pontoon ride the other day- I put on my bikini. I think that may be the last time for this summer. I really need to work out or something. I have always been able to control my weight with what I eat, and this is obviously not the case anymore. I eat just fine, but I am at a complete stand still. I look back at old pictures and I can't help but wonder if I will ever look the same again. I know that I won't anyways because of stretchmarks, but I actually don't mind that- it is this extra layer around my stomach that won't go away!!! I know it is going to take work, and I am just so not the exerciser. I am hoping to get this part time job at the YMCA, and it is just 4 hrs in the evening on MWF. You get a free membership and they may watch Oliver. I am thinking this really leaves me no excuse to work out. So pray that the job will work out for me :).
I look at Oliver and I know it was worth it and I know that I am going to have more kids, but then I see Brandon who is EXACTLY the same and it makes me a tad bitter, which I hate to be that way. Oliver is fussing.. gotta go

No comments: