Friday, June 4, 2010

Young Love :)




Well for those of you who don't know yet... Oliver has a girlfriend and possible future wife. Miss Braylee. She is 4 months old and she is quite the beauty. My cousin Chelsea babysits for her and we get the two together all the time. I have many more photos to post of these two. Surprisingly enough - Oliver is quite gentle with her.

Oliver is going through a little biting stage right now. He got me on the shoulder and then on my love handle today which not only hurt really really bad, but reminded me of how I want to get rid of those things! Erk! I am trying to teach him "No" without over using it on the wrong things. When he bit me today it hurt so bad and caught me off gaurd that I elbowed him in the head and screamed "ouch". He took a deep breathe and his face got beet red.. and I just waited for what seemed forever for that cry to come out. He was so scared and heartbroken.. :( Me too though.
He is on his 2nd two hour nap today which is just unbelievable. I don't know what to do with myself. This weekend is pretty much chalked up to graduation parties. Man how the time flies. I can remember mine like yesterday and now I am married with a kid! yikes!

Brandon almost quit his job yesterday, but is going to stick it out for another week to see if the hours do really get better. It is another week that I haven't gotten to eat supper with him or even talk with him at all. He leaves at 6:30 and gets back at 9:00. Ugh!

No comments: