Friday, November 5, 2010

Trip to The Zoo


Oliver's Favorite- The horsie!!!! He could ride all day.



Second Favorite at the Zoo- who would of thought... I mean all kinds of animals?? Nope-
rather pump well water into a tub!!!! What a boy!

Well we thought it would be fun to feed the goats (have Oliver feed them) but the zoo wasn't too busy since we got there early and the goats acted like they were starving... even though they are so fat. Well Brandon barely got the goat food in his hands and they attacked him and Oliver jetted!! haha

He did like this goat until it jumped up on a stump and started eating a little girls hair.

Well ... I mean what can i say about this...?? Luckily Oliver can't ask questions yet. I told Brandon that I wasn't quite sure how this was physically possible and I wasn't about to stick around and find out!


I love this picture because Brandon and I each have a picture of us in this same Kangaroo when we were young and went to the Ft. Wayne zoo.

No comments: