Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog Much?!?!?

Well it is official. I have to be the world's worst blogger. One thing that I have figured out however is that I am great at reading other people's blogs and really enjoy it. This should inspire me to be better at it, but for some reason- i have been slacking BAD! It could be that I now have 2 part time jobs and it is Summer. For those of you who don't know- I took a part time job at our local YMCA doing some front desk/ courtesy counter work and the other one is doing the same thing at a Chiropractic/PT office in North Fort Wayne. I love both of them and and combined I am only working about 20 hrs. a week. I still get Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays with my baby :) Well not really baby anymore.. more like Big Toddler. ha! He is such a big boy now and is doing all kinds of new things. He will be 13 mo. old on the 13th!!! I will try to post more pictures of him from his big 1st Bday. He tore into his cake and got spoiled beyond belief. It was a beautiful day and we had oh about 65 people at the lake!!!! I have much more to blog and I am really going to make an effort to do it more ( i know i promised this before in a previous blog, but that was when i was jobless)

No comments: